I'm Rachel, nice to meet you! I live in London and I love fashion. I started this blog to improve my writing techniques but mainly, to share my obsession of fashion, photography, art and travel with my fellow addicts worldwide.
I'm still in education, secondary school, but I can confidently say that I want to work in the fashion industry. It's fast paced, cruel but never dull. Fashion never stops.
General Random Info About Me
- My favourite colour is navy blue
- Green tea is my life
- I am a photographers daughter
- I'm 5ft 8
- I love Alexander McQueen and Hussein Chalayan, but mostly Chanel
- I had braces for 9 months
- I covert Topshop jeans
- I'm an only child
- I grew up on pasta, still do.
- I'm half Trinidadian, 1/4 English and 1/4 Irish
- I have a huge family
- I went to my first fashion show aged 6, this probably began my fashion fixation
- I am determined to own something Chanel by the age of 20
- Gold Eyeliner and brown Mascara are my best friends
- My mummy was a hippie
- I play the guitar, but used to play the following: steel pans, violin, recorder, saxophone
- I love San Francisco, Hong Kong and London, Lucca in Italy is like a second home to me
- I speak un petit peu Francais, un poco Espanol y un po 'Italiano
- I'm a mermaid, I was taught to swim by my cousin when I was 3
- I shoot with a Nikon D100, when my dad lets me!
- My favourite piece of history is the study of Ancient Egyptians
- My middle name is Hannah
- I'm a modernist, simplistic and Orientalist
Have any questions? Drop me a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd been happy to hear from you.
Thanks for visiting!